Garmin STRIKER 4 Fishfinder Combo w-Suncover [010-01550-00SC]
STRIKER™ 4 Fishfinder Combo with Suncover
STRIKER 4 fishfinder includes a Garmin CHIRP (77/200 kHz) transducer, which provides a visibly higher level of clarity and detail for fish and structure than traditional 77/200 kHz transducers.
Instead of sending just 1 single frequency, CHIRP sends a continuous sweep of frequencies, ranging from low to high, then interprets them individually upon their return. Since the frequencies provide a wider range of information, CHIRP sonar technology can create crisper fish arches with greater target separation.
You also can upgrade to high-performance Garmin CHIRP technology, which provides crystal-clear sonar images with even more remarkable target separation and resolution from shallow to deeper depths. For better fishing, bottom contours are more visible, even at higher speeds, and signal noise can be suppressed at greater depths to provide a more timely interpretation of what's below.
- 3.5-inch CHIRP Fishfinder with GPS
- Easy-to-use 3.5-inch color fishfinder with built-in, high-sensitivity GPS
- Find fish; mark and return to hot spots, docks and ramps
- Convenient keypad operation
- Includes CHIRP (77/200kHz) sonar transducer; transmit power (200W RMS)/(1,600W peak-to-peak)
- Upgrade to high performance CHIRP with a GT8 or GT15 transducer (each sold separately)
- Multi-language capability
Finding fish is easier than ever with STRIKER 4 fishfinder. Mark and return to your hot spots, boat ramps and docks, and share your favorite waypoints and routes with other STRIKER and echoMAP_ combos. Smooth Scaling_ graphics provide uninterrupted imagery when switching between depth-range scales. Sonar history rewind allows you to scroll back through sonar images to mark waypoints you originally may have missed. Plus, it has a built-in flasher and displays speed data. Includes tilt/swivel mount, CHIRP (77/200 kHz) transducer with transom and trolling motor mounting hardware and cable. For high-performance CHIRP, purchase a GT8 or GT15 transducer (each sold separately).
Garmin's protective cover fits your compatible STRIKER™, helping to keep it safe from the harsh marine environment when not in use.
- Frequency: 50/77/200kHz
- Resolution (VxH): 480 x 320
- Screen Size: 3.5
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
- Watts RMS - Max: 200W
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 7"W x 8"L WT: 2.8 lbs
Owner's Manual (pdf)