Garmin Wind, Depth & Speed Bundle w-gWind Transducer, GMI 20, GND 10 & DST800 [010-01248-10]
Wind, Depth & Speed Bundle
The gWind transducer features twin-fin technology with 3-bladed propeller for more accurate TWS in lighter air while the twin-fin design gives a more stable TWA. The 3-bladed propeller, unlike a cups design, is always efficient. Combined with optic reading this transducer provides superior accuracy at low wind speeds and also provides for excellent linearity.
The included GND 10 black box bridge enables the Nexus Network and compatible Garmin chartplotters to share critical NMEA 2000 data. The GND 10 enables Garmin chartplotter owners to use Nexus sail equipment and vice versa.
Available bundled with GMI™ 20, GND 10 and DST800 thru-hull smart transducer.
- 3-bladed propeller for more accurate True Wind Speed (TWS) in lighter air
- Twin-fin design gives a more stable True Wind Angle (TWA)
- Optic reading technique for superior performance at low wind speeds with excellent linearity
- GND™ 10 black box bridges NMEA 2000® data to Nexus Network and enables Garmin compatible chartplotters integrate with Nexus sail equipment and vice versa
- Easy plug-and-play installation between Nexus, Garmin chartplotters, NMEA 2000 and USB
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 10"W x 25"L WT: 9.7 lbs
- UPC: 753759120863
Owner's Manual (pdf)