Raymarine CP200 CHIRP SideVision Sonar Module w-CPT-200 Transom Transducer [E70257]
CP200 CHIRP SideVision™ Sonar Module with CPT-200 Transom Mount Transducer
Expand your underwater horizon with the CP200 CHIRP SideVision™ sonar
The CP200 CHIRP SideVision™ Sonar expands your underwater horizon with crystal-clear, bank-to-bank displays of fish, bait and underwater structure. Engineered with the same CHIRP sonar technology as Raymarine's award winning DownVisionT the CP200 uses advanced CHIRP signal processing technology to let you see further, see more clearly, and detect more fish than traditional side scanning sonars.
CP200 delivers side scan sonar imagery so close to reality we call it
Visionality™. See amazing photo-like imagery of underwater terrain and
man-made objects. Experience Visonality™ up to 600ft on each side.
Superior Range Performance
Raymarine CHIRP signal processing delivers high resolution and excellent
long range performance. Identify objects and see fish even further, out to
600-feet on each side!
CHIRP SideVision™ Technology
Dual independent transducer arrays. Best-in-class side scan performance using two high-performance transducer arrays with dedicated CHIRP sonar channels. High-angle setting for shallow water applications or low-angle setting for deep water applications.
Independently adjustable transducer arrays enable anglers to preset their SideVision™ transducer angle for either shallow or deep water applications. Left and Right sonar images up to 600'/183m either side of the boat.
Easy to Network
Connect the CP200 with Raymarine LightHouse II powered multifunction displays, including aSeries, cSeries, eSeries and gS Series systems.
CHIRP SideVision™ and DownVision™ Together
Combine the CP200 with CHIRP DownVision™ for the ultimate in sonar intelligence, giving you a full 180 degree view of your underwater surroundings. Add CHIRP DownVision™ to your network with a CP100 sonar or an aSeries multifunction display (DownVision™ models only).
- Network compatible CHIRP SideVision™ sonar for aSeries, cSeries, eSeries and gS Series MFDs
- Multi-sonar compatible: view CHIRP SideVision™ alongside other sources, simultaneously
- Image fish, bait and bottom structure at distances up to 600 feet horizontally per side
- CHIRP signal processing delivers crystal-clear images with amazing detail
- Works seamlessly alongside Raymarine Digital, CHIRP and CHIRP DownVision™ sonar
- Adjustable CPT-200 transducer optimizes performance for shallow or deep water scanning
CPT-200 CHIRP SideVision™ Transducer
- Transom mount CHIRP SideVision™ sonar array for the CP200
- Independently adjustable port and starboard arrays for shallow, mid or deep-water scanning
- Rugged, stainless carrier with kick-up strike protection
IN THE BOX
CPT-200 TRANSOM MOUNT TRANSDUCER
MOUNTING SCREWS (4)
POWER CABLE 1M
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 13"W x 15"L WT: 7.5 lbs
- UPC: 723193787427
Owner's Manual (pdf)